- The HM-10 Bluetooth module combines the powerful and programmable Texas Instruments CC2541 Chipset with the required components to start right away with your BLE development.
- The module offers an on-board voltage regulator and is TTL-level and 5 V tolerant.
- The Bluetooth-SoC can be accessed via UART interface and supports AT-Commands for setup.
- It supports full Bluetooth 4.0 standard and can be used for your Arduino or microcontroller to Android or iOS communication projects.
- This module can be used to replace HC-05, HC-06 and HC-07 devices.
- This module can also be configured and used as an iBeacon for used with Apple devices.